Mission/Core purpose of the job
This individual will be responsible for driving performance through the optimisation of site engineering and management of the Network Operating Centres. The function will drive expenditure improvement and asset life to maximise return on investment through site monitoring, analysis, capability building, root cause analysis on failures and the creation of Site Work Orders to drive improvement activity onsite.
Key Job Responsibilities
Staff Leadership and Management
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsible for self-learning and development
- Ensure cohesive working with their functional area
- Accountable for meeting and prioritising own targets/deadlines
- Provide information to Manager on work accomplishments, individual/team challenges
- Lead team meetings and contribute on specialist/technical areas when required
Adhoc and Operational Meeting
- Works to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results.
- Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements as and when required
- Resolve escalations as per defined escalation/resolution procedures
- Design and implement operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment
Improve productivity and quality through leading practice initiatives
Provide inputs to the Manager (as required) relating to progress made within the department and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
- Developing structures with clear R&R aimed at reconciling Fuel & Preventative Maintenance work order
- Corrective Maintenance work orders, efficient access control and a function that uses a tool to drive the business.
- Developing the structure to drive performance analysis of the portfolio
- Analysing current performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring the connectivity of all sites in the portfolio to systems.
- Analysing the root cause on reasons for failure to communicate and appropriate actions to maximise connectivity
- Connecting all sites in the portfolio so that data is available in central database.
- Securing all sites in the portfolio with electronic lock access control
- Establishing a performance pack to drive daily management action
- Leading the development of business tools to meet the continually developing needs of the business.
Key Performance Indicators
- Optimising business processes and projects
- Introduction of new initiatives
- Enhancing stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrating the company’s values