Necessary knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 12 years experience with 8 years managing the Products & Services of a Telecommunications Group
- Experienced in delivering a minimum annual budget of USD 100million
- Expert in business planning, project management, new product development and brand portfolio management
- Must be data driven, strategically minded, strong in performance marketing and customer insight development
Education & Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Computer/IT/Electrical Engineering from a top tier university
- MBA preferred
- A professional certification e.g. project management, product development or product owner certification.
Job Specific & Technical Skills
- Subject matter expert on mobile & digital business, business planning, forecasting & budgeting, sales distribution and data analytics
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to create consultant-grade analysis and can articulate the data led insights
- Can work on multiple projects and meet deadlines in progressive and dynamic environments
- Superior & proactive communicator (verbal, written, and in presentations)
- A proven team player & contributor.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Power Point.