The skill, experience and personality elements.
- Master’s Degree or bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, business administration or a related field
- Experience min 7 years of Human Resources preferably in the Oil and Gas drilling industry or from a multi-national, matrix fast-paced organization
- Strong Labor Union relations, HR business partnering experience
- Must be able to handle cultural challenges, thinking globally and acting internationally
- Strong analytical, communication, people management, interpersonal and influencing skills; proven ability to build strong business relationships, foster stakeholder engagement, create new partnerships and drive a culture of collaboration and performance
- Exceptional leadership and management skills • Experience with collaborating and handling remote teams
- Target driven and results focused individual, pragmatic, hands-on and used to give valuable feedback and input.
- Fluency in English – excellent communication and presentation skills both written and spoken
- Strategic/analytical thinker
- Result oriented
- Resilience – remains calm and deliberate under conditions of stress, exercised in handling ambiguity