*****THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED: APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED****
- Achieving Data Business Budget inclusive Mobile, Home Broadband, Enterprise Data solutions and WiFi.
- Developing and delivering the innovation, roadmap, and daily marketing & product operational excellence of Data Business.
- Supervising Marketing Communication and Sales on creating the demand and generating the leads.
Data Revenue Portfolios
- Manage the usage, revenue, and subscriber budget of Data Business.
- Develop the product and innovation roadmap to meet the agreed budget.
- Monitor the products portfolios, do forecasting, and projecting the revenue in weekly basis.
- Review the product performance and marketing activities against the business forecast.
- Distribute the budget and portfolios accountability to the subordinate.
- Monitor and directed the subordinate to meet the assigned budget.
- Develop the proposition, business case, product definition, technical requirement, product rule and policy, and customer journey of new products or promotions.
- Circulate the concept note and attained the management approval of new product and promotion.
- Managing IN Technology on development of new product and promotion.
- Managing Testing the new product and attained the final technical and revenue validation for both limited testing and Live environment.
- Circulate the Launch Readiness to Internal Marketing Communication Team.
Going to Market Planning
- Preparing the communication and campaign requirement for new product launch.
- Supervising Marketing Communication Team on campaign material development.
- Communicating the budget target of each new product or initiatives to Marcom & Sales Team.
- Develop the product brief, FAQs, and update the knowledge base of any new product or promotion launch.
- Manage the New Product Training for Customer Care, Telesales, Sales, and any required internal team.
- Monitor the communication and implementation plan. Provides the performances feedback against the implementation target.
- Monitoring the dynamics of products and customer in the market.
- Gathering and validating the competitiveness information in the market such as pricing, rule and policy, and customer journey.
- Ensure the knowledge base of AWCC and competitors’ products are always updated.
- Validating the revenue trends by market survey.
- Supporting Marketing Intelligence team on developing the market insights.
- Provides direction, guidance, and motivation to subordinates in order to meet the assigned budget.
- Develop the subordinate soft skill and hard skill to meet with AWCC Values.