Responsible for Technical and Ecosystem Development in accordance with the AAMMSA Afrimoney business launch strategy.
Responsible for technical and eco system development and maintainance of financial platform, product and services that include P2P, P2B, B2P, B2B, B2G, P2G, inter operability with financial and electronic channels, switches, hubs, 3rd party aggregators as per AAMMSA annual business plan.
- Develop Afrimoney technical department annual road in accordnace with the busines plan.
- Responsible for compilation and implementation of Afrimoney- technical processes, procedures and work instructions for approval by Line Manager.
- Atively contribute towards generation of innovative digital finance ideas/concepts/ proposals to address the diverse and ever changing mobile money customer needs and wants
- Work closely with the business and project teams to launch and implement new digital finance products, services, functions, features and benefits for use by both existing and potential clients.
- Define and manage detailed project work plans for the Afrimoney Eco system development specifying the activities, timelines, funds and equipment required for successful implementation.
- Organise weekly, monthly and qarterly review meetings with various stakeholders so as to ensure timely implementation of all technical section Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and publish Requests For Proposals ( RFPs) to prospective technical and platform vendors and lead the evaluation process in accordance with AAMMSA’s procurment policies.
- To evaluate all partner API/specification documents necessary for integration with Afrimoney and coordinate with IT Team to ensure successful/timely implementation of 3rd party integrations.
- Ensure continous certification, compliance and service level delivery by all Afrimoney vendors and partners in accordance with the technical operations, standards, service and support contracts signed.
- Provide product / platform staff and partner training for AAMMSA so as to achieve the required competency and proficiency in the day to day MM service delivery and utilisation.
- Responsible for user creation and monitoring of the utilisation of approved user roles, rights and responsibilities assigned to AAMMSA Staff and partners on the Afrimoney platform.
- Oversee implementation of User and System Acceptance Tests (UATs) and successful implementation of new Afrimoney products and services.
- Responsible for providing 24*7 first level administration and service/help desk support including prompt capturing of technical trouble tickets(TTs), trouble shooting, resolution and incident reporting including liaising with IT / vendor for root cause analysis for all outages.
- In charge of implementation and updating of transactional threshold/ limits, pricing, customer tarris, Agent fee share in the MM platform with written approval by the line manager.
- Initiate and ensure prompt implementation of all MM product and services change requests.
- Compile periodic technical and system generated reports as required by Financial Intelligence Agency, Banco Nacionale De Angola and the line manager.
- Periodic evaluations of contractual obligations stipulated in the platform vendor contracts.
- Management and supervision of the work acitities of the Technical Specialist and ensuring effective performance and conduct on a continuous basis.
- Any other duties as may assigned by the Director Of Operations – Mobile Money