• Drafting / Structural / Mechanical /Civil Engineering background (Diploma Qualification)
• Designing/Drawing Capabilities Required
Health and Safety (Diploma-Qualification)
Excellent command of the English language
Excellent Computer Literacy essential
• Industry knowledge preferable
• Valid Passport
• Valid Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Negotiations with Suppliers/Contractors/Councils/Government bodies, etc
• Maintain high Operational Standards / Deadlines
• Ensure adherence to given strict deadlines
• Control of a project budget
• CAPEX Administration, Coordination and Compilation for processing
• Order Administration and Reconciliation
• Stock Control Management, Administration
• Sourcing/Securing of prime sites from Landlords (Councils and Private)
• Accurate compilation of site sketches and Building Files
• Maintenance Scheduling; Ensure that all billboards, Citilites, light boxes and other media types are cleaned and maintained on a regular basis.
• Flighting as per Flighting Procedure and Flighting Schedules given
• Refer all or any possibility of new sites
• All repairs and maintenance carried out are to be reported to the GM.
• Branch Field Reports are to be completed and handed to the GM
• All Opposition Activity to be reported to the GM
• Planning is to be done on a weekly basis in conjunction with the GM
• Manage and calculate casual wages
• Management of job cards for invoicing and the update of Compass records.
• Download, renaming of and printing of photos as well as transfer to the applicable folders.
• Daily checking of photos in order to note any visible problems with each site worked on and to pick up incorrect flighting etc.
• Liaise with Sales Department and clients when necessary
• Undertake regular trips locally and upcountry to inspect operations crews
• Undertake regular Asset Audits
• Loading of assets on Compass (Asset management system)
• Assist with asset queries
• Stock schedules
• Monthly and Quarterley Health and Safety reports to be submitted.
• Action orientated and “hands-on” person with high energy levels
• Good People Skills
• Must be self motivated
• Good negotiation skills
• Good Communication and Reporting Skills
• Good Organisational/Management/Planning Skills
• Ability to be adaptable/flexible and capacity to be “multi-skilled”
• Ability to liaise with Engineers to ascertain/maintain Engineering Specifications
• Ability to liaise with City Councils to ascertain/maintain Advertising Regulations
• The ability to learn and apply new skills and knowledge
• Ability to interact with clients at all levels
• Must be a team player
It should be noted that the above list of tasks and responsibilities is not exhaustive, and that your Line Manager is entitled to instruct you at any time to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
Reports to: General Manager