Managing the department of Agribusiness at H/O and zones responsible for all existing Agribusiness loan products and other loan products to be developed in the department. He/she will be required to formulate strategies that will increase revenue to the Bank through development of new Agribusiness products that will excel in the market.
- Review credit appraisals from RMs and Relationship Officers to provide technical advice and way forward.
- Coordinate all Agribusiness activities in the bank, monitor and advise Management on the best option to improve Agribusiness in the bank.
- Plan and execute the best strategies in formulation of Agribusiness products that will attract customers in the market.
- Supervise the preparation of MIS reports for Agribusiness Department and advice on anomalies observed and suggest solutions to rectify.
- Review and implement Agribusiness department strategy to ensure objectives are achieved on a quarterly basis and implement measures to enhance performance.
- Coordinate budget objectives of the department to ensure targets are achieved as per approved bank’s budget.
- Prepare departmental budget and projections for growth in line with bank’s targets.
- Good knowledge of bank’s products and services.
- Business environment awareness.
- Knowledge of government policies relating to banking.
- BOT regulations, bank’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of loan appraisals with 2 years in managing people
- Master’s holder in Business Administration or any other related field
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.