Responsible for monitoring all Head Department performance as per NMB plan and advise CEO on Bank performance as appropriate.
- Attend to all CEO’s meeting unless otherwise advised by CEO.
- Record all actions emanating from these meetings and monitor execution of the same.
- Manage CEO’s calendar.
- Planning and co-ordination of all development projects to support the business strategy.
- Prepare CEO’s presentation and ensure timely submission.
- Focus on maintaining positive relationships on behalf of the CEO and strike a balance between the executive office and other business partners.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Networking skills.
- Banking Operation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing executive desk’s in a Banking business and or financial institutions.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.