Responsible for monitoring Credit policy and its operations, recommending changes when the business detects.
- Review credit policy and recommend changes were appropriate.
- Review credit and operations procedures and determine improvement were necessary.
- Liaise with line managers who are dealing with credit to monitor performance and efficiency.
- Advise Management on new policies emanating from the Business.
- Proactiveness in ensuring that credit policies are in line with Regulatory bodies.
- Maintain relationships with other Banks to see their respective policies and problems their facing in-order to develop competitive policies.
- Improve the operational systems, processes & policies that govern credit risk management.
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Credit Management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Networking skills.
- Banking Operation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Banking business and or financial institutions.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.