To provide outstanding customer services to (prospective) NMB customers through efficient, well trained and customer focussed staff ensuring optimal usage of branch layout by using clear signage and marketing materials as well as quick service through well trained tellers and perfect queue management.
- Ensuring pro-active service to customers by branch front office staff
- Realising and managing Customer Inquiry location in branch where customers will be serviced through issuing of ATM card, PIN mailer, cheque books, and customer statements, NMB ID card etc.
- Maximising Customer Satisfaction by ensuring quick and professional service and complaint management
- Manage front office staff to always be presentable wearing NMB clothing and name tag clearly visible
- Ensuring clear and logical queue management and optimise number of tellers in the cubicles at any point of time during the day including active follow up on teller efficiency
- Understand fully all of NMB products and services and procedures
- Coaching front office staff in interviewing customers and cross selling
- Handling customer complaints and servicing customers inquiries
- Ensure optimal banking hall quality through keeping it organised, clean and optimal display of marketing materials and signage, correct information on forex signboard
- Realising branch commercial targets
- Planning local marketing and sales activities, reviewing results and determine improvements
- Cross sell to existing customers in- and outside branch
- Represent the bank as and when delegated.
- Maximise customer satisfaction
- Work together with other branch departments as one team to deliver the exceptional performance of the whole branch.
- Any other assignment that branch manager deems fit
- Communication and Presentation
- Business Awareness / Achieving business performance
- Coaching Skills
- Performance Management
- Change management
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Customer focus
- Computer literate.
- Loan and Back Office experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- 5 years prior experience in Customer Service.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.