To supervise consolidation and review of management information systems reports and prepare statutory reports for the management and other stakeholders.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts for both H/O and branches.
- Distribution of approved budget/plan to the respective operating units for implementation /use/ expenditure,
- Oversee the preparation of statutory reports for submission to BOT and other regulatory bodies such as DSE
- Prepare statutory financial statements that comply with IFRS and other regulatory.
- Analyzing the monthly, quarterly or semi-annual actual expenditure against budget and actual of the previous period against actual of the present period.
- Replying to queries from operating units with respect to budget and actual results.
- Ensure timely preparation of quarterly financial information for the publication purposes.
- Manage people by ensuring staff understand the context of their role in relation to the department to NMB’s strategy, have performance contracts, reviews, and appraisals, have their training and development needs assessed and actioned, have the resources they require to perform their work, and enjoy positive levels of staff morale
- Integrity , Honest and trustworthy
- Communication Skills
- Managerial skills
- Team work spirit
- Decision making
- Knowledge of computer, MSOffice standard packages.
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in planning in a reputable banking organization
- Holder of University degree/Advanced Diploma in Accountancy, Economics, CPA (T) or related subject
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.