COUNTRY HR MANAGER
ROLE: To add value to the Country Retail Business by acting as the strategic partner of the Country Manager in order to build up efficient and productive organizations by coordinating and being in constant communication with the Head Office HR Functions in compliance with the Head Office HR directions
• Works with the Country Management Team to develop country HR strategy.
• Responsible for implementing country HR polices in line with Corporate Strategies under the five HRM pillars of Recruitment & Selection, Human Resource Development, Organisational Development, Health and Safety and Compensation and Benefits.
• Responsible for supporting organizational development of Egypt local organisation through coaching, training, advising.
• Responsible of developing payroll and compensation process in the country
Education & Language Skills
• University degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Manager
• Fluent English, Arabic (written & verbal)
• Post graduate qualification in Human Resources Management
• Analytical Thinking
• Business Acumen
• Change Management
• Team Player
• Open for Improvement
• Customer oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment