Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and annual reports via Topas (Henkel’s world-wide reporting tool)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements (Balance sheet and Profit & Loss P&L statements) according to International Accounting Standards (IAS) / International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) rules as well as local accounting rules.
- Prepare and follow up on the tax reports according to IAS rules.
- Prepare quarterly reconciliation reports.
- Prepare different financial reports for the headquarter (such as Assets reports).
- Reconcile between the general Accounting rules and reports prepared in HenkelTunisia and the group.
- Reconcile between the figures and reports prepared in controlling and general accounting.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting in an accounting office or in a multinational company.
- Fluent in French and Solid command in English.
- Solid knowledge in using Microsoft office. SAP knowledge is considered as an advantage.
- Skills: Rigorous, dynamic and entrepreneur. Strong analytical and communication skills. Determination to achieve and ability to manage stressful situations.
- The job is located in Tunis.