MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To carry out general administrative duties in support of the Deepwater Technical Services (DTS) Base Supervisors Angola.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide assistance to the DTS Service Line with the following;
- Arranging crew change flights;
- Bids and proposals: setting up bid numbers, creating quotes, tracking bids and processing paperwork;
- Training: booking training courses, updating training matrix and logging all certificates/credits on LMS (Learning Management System);
- Core process champion: work on improving the training process further;
- Logging correspondence in PDM (Project Data Manager);
- Keeping records and files in hard and electronic copy up-to-date;
- Producing and compiling CDs;
- Electronically archiving email correspondence;
- T&L (Time & Labour) Administrator: helping personnel with any problems that may occur and working alongside the T&L group to clear exceptions. Completing timesheets for personnel with little or no network access;
- Completing paperwork for equipment movements and logging all in TPM (Tool Pool Manager).
- Assist with any other duties as and when required;
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems;
- Perform assigned tasks with due diligence;
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Standard grade passes at level 3 or above, or equivalent qualifications, including English (E);
- Secretarial/Business Studies qualification (P).
- Ability to work using own initiative ( Essential );
- Minimum of 1 year’s previous administration experience, either in an office or travel related work environment (Essential).
- Competent Computer Skills (Essential);
- MS Word (Essential);
- MS Excel (Essential);
- MS Power Point (Preferred);
- Google Mail (Preferred);
- PDM (Project Data Manager) (Preferred).
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in Johannesburg, 21 – 23 November 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.