The Citi Africa Management Associate Programme is an 18 month training program targeted to high potential candidates interested in Citi’s business in Africa. The program will provide students with cross-business and cross-geography rotational assignments, along with special training and mentorship, to create the next generation of global-minded managers and bankers within our African business. Associates can expect to rotate around the following areas across the bank: Credit, Risk, Citi Transaction Services, International Personal Bank, Banking and Global Markets.
Training:The program begins with a 6 months rotation in Johannesburg, South Africa. During this time you will also receive all your technical and business relevant training. For the remaining 12 months you will return to your base country to complete further rotations. During your programme, we offer plenty of training and secondments across Africa, as well as permanent role possibilities when you’ve finished.
Skills and Qualifications:We seek exceptional graduates who want to live and work in Africa and have:
- A genuine commitment to building a career in financial services management with an emphasis on African finance and emerging markets
- No more than 2 years’ work experience
- Evidence of leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Fluency in two languages including English and language of their chosen location
- A demonstrated track record of academic achievements
- Degree(s): All candidates must have completed a bachelor degree (or be about to complete a degree). A masters is not a prerequisut but is beneficial. We require a 60% pass as a minimum criteria.
- Major(s): All majors welcome
- GPA: 3.5
Please note Citigroup will be participating to “Careers in Africa” London 16th to 18th of May 2014.