The Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Analyst Programme creates a pipeline of high potential talent across EMEA, with the aim of becoming the future leaders of TTS.
Some of the key features include:
- Provide intensive theoretical training and on-the-job experience learning
- Enhanced development through mentoring and coaching
- Top Management involvement
- Networking and High level of exposure
Business Background / Role Context:
Treasury and Trade Solutions is a leading provider of cash management and trade services to financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 90+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
TTS offers a broad range of cash management, treasury, trade, custody and clearing. Our global platform is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. It provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their securities portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chain around the world. Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced transaction services professionals, TTS is well suited to serve clients anywhere they do business.
TTS Full Time Programme – We start in December 2014 with an induction training programme. You’ll then do three, nine-month rotations across Product, Risk, Client Delivery, Sales or Operations. Some of these rotations may be at our international sites.
SA citizens will be given preference, Please provide your citizenship details on your application.
- Working with Senior Management, and individually, managing relationships with clients and client liaison
- Provide day to day support to Business Head
- Manage some key internal relationships, such as Technology and Operations
- Support evaluation, selection and management of system vendors and professional services relationships
- Provide market analysis information in support of sales targets and strategies
- Opportunity to work in a large and complex organisation with a demanding customer base and in a challenging and changing business environment.
- Analysts will have the opportunity to work on business development and product/project management and strengthen their client relationship skills.
- Exposure to an open and multicultural working environment.
- We are seeking candidates from a wide variety of degree backgrounds and value diversity.
- 6 – 12 months work experience
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals with strong academic credentials.
- Unquestionable ethics, personal integrity, an understanding of implications of decisions and client confidentiality
- Previous International experience a plus
- Strong MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work efficiently within team environments and as an individual contributor
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organisational levels
- Ability to efficiently plan and organise own workload
- Ability to learn new software applications rapidly
- Customer Service focus
- Successful candidates will usually have obtained a degree or equivalent. Candidates who do not match this profile will not be automatically excluded from consideration
- Planning & Organisation
- Influencing & Persuasiveness
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Initiative and Pro-activity