Exim Bank (Tanzania) Ltd, is a locally established commercial Bank in Tanzania since August 1997. It continues to remain in the forefront of providing quality banking services in the Country. Within a short span of 18 years of its existence, the Bank has built strong brand equity through its geographical reach, innovative products, relationship management and ability to provide a faster turnaround in services; and in the process building a loyal customer base.
It is the first bank in Tanzania to have established banking footprint overseas – Union of Comoros (2007) & Republic of Djibouti (2011).
Currently, they are a seeking an Assistant Manager MIS to be based in Tanzania.
Reporting to: Senior Manager MIS
Purpose of Role
- To assist MIS department to provide managed access to comprehensive reliable, relevant and up-to-Date information and reports facilities.
- To ensure that data and information required by all stakeholders and funding bodies is accurately prepared, submitted and available on a timely basis.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the Daily Bank MIS for the management use (covering Balance Sheet and Income statement)
- Preparation’s CEO reports and support with the analysis as requested.
- Preparation of Business reports (retail and Corporate) including the CASA reports
- Preparation of the Monthly ALCO Reports.
- Provide guidance to the Bank officers reporting to him on the issues related to the business reports.
- Support Regulatory reports by taking over the role of preparation of the credits reports. He will be responsible for ensuring all the reports from credits are timely and accurately submitted to the regulator.
- Key resource in BI Tool utilization. He will be trained to use the BI tool and be a resource of reference for business queries. He will also be supporting the exercise of cleaning the data.
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Committed and hard workind individual
- Able to work with challenges
- Hard working and good team player
- Fast learner