PURPOSE OF JOB
- To meet branch Retail and SME Financial Targets through a World class Sales and Service Management system and within established product programs through the branch.
- To work closely with Central Operations Unit to operate and maintain a smooth running and operationally efficient branch, that conform to the financial institutions and BOT regulations, rules and guidelines issued from time to time. This will include servicing corporate customers.
- Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your area.
- Primary responsibility will be to drive business (CASA and Fee Growth) and Customer Service with oversight on branch operations, compliance and control
- Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable Relationships.
- Deliver against business and sales performance.
- Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing customers.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the branch and productivity of its staff.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the integrated systems, and retention of accurate and up to date records of all transactions including inter-bank transactions.
- Prepare periodic and statutory reports for management, and if need be, also for the board of directors.
- Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security.
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the bank’s objectives.
- Exim bank (T) Limited Job descriptions are neither implied nor explicit employment agreements or contracts. The above description represents the essential
- functions of the position, but any or all aspects of the description are subject to change at anytime and without advance notice.
- Take ownership for resolving complex problems, working with colleagues in other offices /
- Branches to provide a seamless experience for your customers
- Develop new deposit and loan businesses
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the service culture through coaching, Guidance and staff motivation
- Participate in community affairs to increase the bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing Business opportunities
- Perform other duties in the absence of the ABM / Ops Manager as directed by the Cluster Manager
- Set challenging performance and business objectives.
- Work to your peoples’ strengths and in still in them the passion and commitment to deliver an
- exceptional service.
- Monitor your teams effectiveness by developing individual performance objectives and make
- recommendations for improvements, while also being accountable for achieving sales and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Address and manage under performance as soon as it is identified following company guidelines.
- At least 5 years experience in the banking Industry
- Good leadership, people management and banking skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, sales and business principles,
- Exim bank (T) Limited Job descriptions are neither implied nor explicit employment agreements or contracts. The above description represents the essential functions of the position, but any or all aspects of the description are subject to change at anytime and without advance notice.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong commercial know-how and first class decision making abilities.
- Be a good relationship builder and a strategic thinker rather than just operational.
- Resilient under pressure.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in London, 16- 18th of May 2014. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.