Hyde Energy is currently looking for a Business Strategy/Executive Assistant to Chief Executive to be based in Nigeria.
Key Areas of Responsibilities (but not limited to):
Schedule Management: Responsible for scheduling and setting up meetings, speaking engagements and other appointments for the executives assigned by the CE.
Communication Liaison: Manage the flow of information to members of the executive leadership team and staff.
Data Analysis: Liaising with top-level executives to ensure that the company is meeting its overall financial goals by carefully analyzing the financial data and creates reports that identify areas of concern the executive may need to focus on.
Discretion/Confidentiality: Ability to maintain and exercise discretion to information about Company trade secrets and other confidential information.
Records and Reports: Simultaneously charged with creating spreadsheets and charts, maintaining databases and writing departmental status reports as assigned by the CE.
Board Liaison: Liaison between the executive office and board members, facilitates communication, plans events, distributes information, drafts agendas, schedules meetings and records the minutes.
Presentations: Well-versed in writing, often draft correspondence, speeches, presentations and even press materials and announcements from the executive office.
Gatekeeping: Fields phone calls, takes requests for meetings and coordinates various aspects of interdepartmental communication as necessary.
Organization: Must be organized and to manage time and workspace, keep calendar, tracking meetings, activities, scheduling conferences.
Technology: Ability to use office equipment and Microsoft office effectively.
Judgment: Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment with minimal supervision.
Teamwork: Must establish and maintain working relationships with staff at all corporate levels, clients and collaborate with the executives to form and accomplish mutual goals and joint efforts.
- Sourcing prolific marginal fields etc
- Working with the upstream companies to secure trading contracts for ago supplies develop other potential income streams
- NAPPIMS liaison
- Understanding the trading process. Understand how HEM contracts with HEN.
- Understand the fundamentals of trading of crude oil, retrieve petroleum product ( AGO, DPK, BASEOIL, PMS)
- Ability to understand the global market
- Understand the must play of geographic and the demand and supply of oil.
- Understand operation processes that relates to freight, fendering/STS costs and discharge of vessels.
- Understand the role of Finance Department in the company and in the trade.
The Successful Applicant Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field
- MBA or other related Master’s Degree Qualification
- Certification in related field will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant computer software
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- 3-4 years’ of experience in related role.
- Result Oriented
- Computer Skills
- Leadership Capacity
- Communication skills
- Customer-oriented Skills
- High level of Analytical thinking
- Negotiation Skill