Global Career Company is a London-based international recruitment consultancy, founded in 2002, offering specialist recruitment services within emerging markets across Africa, Maghreb, and Asia. With offices in London and Johannesburg we currently manage unique recruitment events, campaigns and search assignments across the globe on behalf of 500+ of the world’s and regions’ largest and most successful companies.
Building on our success, we would like to capitalise on our position as a market leader and are looking to develop our operations across our regional businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities
To closely work with Global Career Company team on building the brand and awareness of Careers in Africa in the target universities and business school during the attraction period as well as to provide the on-site administrative support at the summit.
- Distributing marketing and promotion materials on campus
- Networking with Society Presidents to ensure access to their members
- Meet with your Careers Service and ensure that our marketing materials are displayed
- Network with International Student Office to access relevant students
- Update GCC with any relevant campus or social events
- Work with GCC to creatively market their services to relevant students
- Co-coordinating campus presentations
- Flexible – 1-2 hours per week
Skills & Competences/ Person Specification
- A student enrolled in a South Africa based University or Business School for the 2014/2015 academic year
- A strong interest in the international Africa community
- Excellent communication and networking/social skills
- Responsible and responsive
- Creative and result oriented
- Pay attention to details
What you can benefit from the Campus Ambassador Program?
- Work with a truly international team
- Experience to systematic B2C marketing approach
- Valuable work experience to enhance your CV
- An exclusive invitation to Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit, Johannesburg 21-23 November 2014
- An opportunity to work at GCC Summits and access to the exclusive GCC Training Session at the Summit
- A written reference from our Managing Director on outstanding performance
Remark: Many GCC Campus Ambassadors have gone on to work for Fortune 500 companies
Application Deadline: August 29th, 2014