Preference is given to candidates with work authorisation in South Africa and in other African countries
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function including the development and management of systems. They will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designation cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
Key Performance Areas
- Directs cash management operations to include cash administration and cash centre’s
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management ensuring that financial obligations are met in terms of budget requirements
- Consolidation of Cash processing reports and evaluates variances
- Initiates cash management set up documentation for new and existing department processes.
- Together with Departmental Managers ensure the various Company Policies and Procedures are maintained, updated and implemented.
- Responsible for the training of newly appointed managers on Cash Processing and Company Policies and Procedures
- Ensure staff management and development in line with Company policies and processes
- Relevant diploma or degree in Finance or Business Management
- 5-8 years in Cash Processing Management
- In depth knowledge of cash management systems and financial analysis
- Awareness of cash processing market environment
- Ability to travel extensively