To effectively support the Category Manager in the planning and implementation of the Brand Plan and deliver strong Brand KPIs for the category with the Consumers in the assigned countries.
- Develops and implements brand/segment strategy ensuring that RIG, OG, market share & profitability targets are achieved, within the PFME budget. Monitor and review business performance of Brands within Category, identify and propose Category Manager corrective actions where required.
- Contributes to development of consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand. Develops an in-depth understanding at a Category and Brand level of consumer behaviour, identifies consumer and shopper insights and acquires understanding of competitive environment and their implications on the business.
- Briefs and manages consumer-centric New Product Development activities, in cooperation with relevant functions. Manages CSR Activities related to her/his brand
- “Develops Brand plan, contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned ICP plan. Tracks and monitors the Brand performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of PFME and TTS investment of her/his brand. Active involvement in some stages of MBP cycle (MSR, QIR) providing up-to-date brand Activities Pre and post-evaluation analysis; co-ownership of forecast with CDE.
- Collaborates the CDE who proposes and implement the Trade plan validated by the CM/NSM during the ICP process”
- Contributes to the development of Media Campaigns and engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences though Events, Sponsorship and Sampling Planning. Works in partnership with communication & agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader
- Monitor P&L evolution and makes recommendations when required on pricing. Propose Price Structure, validate it with the Countries B/GBMs and get the sign-off. Provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Responsible of Creating Marketing Plans in SAP and tracking monthly the Marketing Spend to ensure investment efficiency
- Develops briefs for the implementation of planned consumer activities, obtains the required approval, and supervise implementation in order to achieve planned results ,on time and within the approved budget. Makes actionable proposals to the Category Manager to improve planning and results of similar activities in the future.
- Execute brand strategy via digital initatives aligned with the Category Manager and the Francophone Countries Marketing Manager to ensure alignment with Category strategy and leverage of available resources (brand teams & Shared Digital Agencies) in its effective implementation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing and Sales in cross functional teams.
- 1 to 2 years experience in Communication and Event agencies as project or account manager.