Job Family Client Services & Operations & Administration
Organization Name African Operations
Department Description Role size: P
Level of work: 3
CCM level: Manager of Managers
Reporting to: Country CEO
- Delivers on direction set by CEO at an operation and tactical level.
- Takes accountability for the business plan and strategy implementation
- Integrates delivery and metrics across the people process finance and customer dimensions of the business
- Delivers on strategic and tactical projects as requested
- Ensures that a comprehensive information management strategy is in place and ensures delivery against IT practices and processes.
- Ensures the realisation of high performance individuals and teams
- Ensures effective resourcing of department and constant service delivery
- Develops and implements a cost effective data strategy
- Restructures Technology services when needed
- Retains and maintains existing business
- Supports strategies and initiatives to increase sales
- Manages overall expenses including cost reductions and reports on it monthly basis
- Takes overall accountability for the operation of the unit
- Takes accountability for the delivery HR services in the country.
- Accountable for Customer Services and Customer affairs.
- Ensures delivery of Operations and customer service function, including BCP.
Key Result Areas:
- Delegates to and manages functional team
- Integrates functional teams
- Develops MMs and specialists under supervision
- Selects potential MMs to sustain pipeline
- Restructures Technology service when needed
- Ensures that a comprehensive information strategy is in place
- Implements a cost-effective client service and data strategy
- Sets direction for the Business
- Takes accountability for the business plan
- Integrates delivery and metrics across the people process finance and client dimensions
- Delivers on strategic projects as requested
Service Delivery Management:
- Retains and maintains existing business through other managers and their teams
- Implements strategies and initiatives to increase service delivery
- Drives operational excellence throughout area of supervision
- Defines and implements best operating practice in client services
- Defines performance parameters (incl. balanced scorecard) and measurements for area under supervision
- Manages overall expenses including cost reductions
Other support functions:
- Manages the delivery of HR and Customer affairs.
- Decision Making
- Facilitating Change
- Technical Knowledge
- Client Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Aligning Performance For Success
- Business Awareness
Qualification: Tertiary qualification and a minimum of 3-5 yrs experience in more than one of the disciplines with previous operational and management experience.