Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Assist team with preparation and running of equipment for welltest operations under supervisory guidance.
2. Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as
required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication and guidance to achieve safe operations and task
3. Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
4. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
5. Liaise with clients representatives if applicable in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
6. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
7. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
8. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical
standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible
violations or conflicts of interest.
9. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an
active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for
any deviations from standard procedures.
10. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE
awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application
of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
11. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
Formal technical qualification
1+ years technical experience preferable within welltest field
Practical work experience within an offshore environment