MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Providing technical and clerical support to ACET System Administrator, Inspection Engineer, Inspection Team and Corrosion Engineer
PRINCIPAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Report and Drawing Linkage –Link new report or drawing to their Item ID in ACET.
- Exception Records Registration –To register anomalies/fabric maintenance issues
- Exception Records Update –Update existing anomaly/fabric maintenance records
- Inspection Isometric Update –Update inspection isometric with newly registered anomaly
- Work Pack Registration –To download new PM work orders from MAXIMO and register them in ACET Work Pack Module.
- Generate Datasheet –Generate datasheet from ACET Work Pack Module
- Generate Pre-populated inspection report –Prepare pre-populated report for PM Work Pack from Datasheet.
- Inspection Data Entry/Upload –To input or upload inspection data from inspection report
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Align the applicable aspects of Quality Management and HSE Management Systems.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Good command of English language (Essential)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings (Preferential)
- Technical Background (Preferenrtial)
- Good computer skills (Essential)
- Ability to use AutoCAD (Preferential)
- Ability to build/run Business Object or MS. Access query (Preferential)
Para recrutar para esta e outras oportunidades interessantes, a Oceaneering irá participar no Fórum Careers in Africa London em Maio de 2014.
Os candidatos seleccionados serão contactados por um dos consultores da GCC dentro de duas semanas após a candidatura. Os candidatos bem-sucedidos terão a oportunidade de conhecer os HR Managers e os Line Managers durante o Fórum Careers in Africa.