Henkel´s Beauty Care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. You are ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Support the Country Purchasing Manager to manage successfully all supply related expenditure and activities for all LHC products. To help deliver cost saving projects in all areas of the Purchasing spend.To help achieve very high standards of operational service levels to our business.
What we offer
To work with the Purchasing team in identifying and approving suitable suppliers & help develop sourcing strategies to drive cost reduction initiatives.
To support the Country Purchasing Manager to manage all areas of supply for our business (on time and at the right cost). Help eliminate bottlenecks in case of issues with suppliers.
Involved at an early stage for all new material introductions or product launches. Working closely with Sales and Marketing, Technical and Supply Chain to introduce new products, (or amendments to existing products), within an agreed time frame.
Participate in the Cost Chase / Gain projects (both local and regional initiatives).
Ensuring our supply base services our Supply Chain needs for all of our operations.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Fresh Graduate
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Commercial acumen, and an analytical mind is crucial for the role.
- Required to have constructive and sustainable relationship building skills internally and externally.
- Responsible for achieving very high standards of operational servince levels.
- Trustworthy, honest, team player, result oriented