Position Summary Reporting to the Nursing Manager, the Clinical Nurse is responsible to promote and maintain high standards of professional nursing care to meet the needs of patients and their families. S/he will participate actively in decision making related to patient care, and will ensure patients’ safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
- Diploma in Nursing (KRN / KRCHN) from an accredited School of Nursing;
- Diploma in Critical care or Emergency Nursing;
- BLS / ACLS Certificate and other unit specific certification requirements;
- Valid Nursing license;
- Member of relevant chapter / association;
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an added advantage.
- Over 3 years of continuous clinical experience in chosen area of practice
- Clinical knowledge and critical thinking in the assessment of patient and family needs;
- Ability to map out and implement plan of care for identified needs;
- Competence in chosen area of clinical practice with commitment to promote excellence in nursing practice;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.