Job Position: Commercial Coordinator Department: Commercial
Line Report: Commercial Manager
Commercial Coordinator will provide commercial support to the Commercial team and assist the Commercial Manager with commercial planning, contractual issues, project planning, programme management, systems compliance, change management, risk management, invoicing and payment, supply chain management, financial management and project communication.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring the progress of financial costs of a project
o Manage and report cost budgets as required by each project
o Analyse the viability of the projects
• Insuring that projects costs analyse file (on the server) are maintained up to date. o Create and update the company’s commercial costs table.
• Collect, Prepare & distribute monthly relevant commercial information.
• Produce, manage and develop proposals for the clients.
• Insuring that the invoicing procedures, payment and receiving by the financial department are efficient.
• Participating to the organization of the seminars, meetings & visits.
• Filling the entire commercial documents.
• Prepare proposals, reports, Letters and Maintain updated all registers related to various requests from Commercial Team.
• Liaise with Finance and Operations in preparation of all documentation related to invoices and receives.
• Attend seminary, meetings e visit clients to enhance relationships.
• Preparing commercial reports, presentations and other correspondence for Board meetings. o Responding questionnaire for new company’s pre-qualification/Auditing purposes.
• Manage marketing activities and monitor the company’s website.
• Business management Degree
• Any Engineering Degree or relevant qualification
• Proactive, structured and excellent organizational skills o Preferable with at least 2 years of experience
• English speaker
• Good communications skills
• Meet deadlines
• Good team work
• Good working knowledge of IT, Excel and Word
• Awareness of financial, commercial, planning and control activities o Decision making
• Work independently