- Provide a first in class customer service. Maintain administrative control of the assigned clients portfolio, as well in goal achievement and in effectiveness to recover values, maintain the credit lines established by the company and making cashing negotiations
- Participate in negotiations with potential clients as well as preparing offers and estimates; Maintain an update list of fuel prices, oil and lubricants, etc. and notify the providers/clients about any changes in fuel prices
- Request contracts and maintain control of validity periods; Control maintenance and assessment if the inventories left by the consignment to agents and value calculation for Banks Guarantees
- Provide administrative support to new clients for the inventory control of fuels and technical advice for the sale of the company products.
- Monitor projected sales volume, monthly results analysis, and the elaboration of sales and invoicing reports; Elaboration of credits notes related to Price adjustments, or invoice annulment; Elaborate reports and statistics required.
- Provide advice and support to clients with administrative problems and implementation as well as the execution of the Business plans and all the norms, standards and commercial procedures of the company
- Evaluate the price changes according to the budget, competition and the needs of the independent market in order to increase the sales; Problem solving of loading Schedules, reception of requests, payments, product quality, transportation, stickers, faults, prices, invoicing and other situations with the clients
- Maintain close and constant communication with the operation/logistic/customers service departments;
Plan and organize business trips and field visits, to achieve effective coverage of the assigned areas;
- Undergraduate University Degree in Industrial engineering, Business Administration or other related field.
- Post Graduate University Degree in Business Administration or Commerce will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in commercial field or fuels market.
- Bilingual (English + French)
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge and basic understanding of financial information (accounting statements, profit and loss statements, cash flow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Skill to work under pressure and ability to manage change.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Team player. Good planning and organization skills.