A key support to the Ghana Business Unit Manager, this role will manage the main commercial aspects of the Ghana business – position likely to expand into the wider GoG area.
- Develops and manages a small team of specialists.
- Gas commercialization strategy, negotiations and all relevant agreements
- Chairs Gas Commercialization Sub-committee
- Maintains contact with key players and operators in the GoG area
- Actively seeks value creation opportunities from both current portfolio and the wider GoG area.
Technical, commercial/legal, finance/business degree
- Strong upstream background, ideally with operator.
- Technical or commercial / legal with a finance / business background.
- Preferable experience with unitisation negotiations;
- Experience with gas commercialisation, ideally in emerging markets;
- Track record of creating value by entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to close high value transactions; Familiarity with requisite contracts;
- Good understanding of, and experience across, the E&P lifecycle, especially appraisal to production.
- In depth knowledge of upstream economic value drivers and analysis;
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Business Behaviours: • Excellent communication skills, both internal and external
- Cultural awareness
- Good influencer
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Flexible and quick to respond
- Frequent traveller