Career Opportunity with L’Oreal South Africa – Customer Supply Chain Planning Manager
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Lead the Supply Chain activities aiming at the best customer service while optimising costs and improving stocks quality through the leading of the Demand Planning.
- Size the structures and necessary resources (global budget and operating costs)
- Coordinate the Demand Planning activities in order to guarantee the sales forecasts accuracy and to participate to the business planning.
- Be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the products database.
- Coordinate the Supply planning activities taking care of the optimization of flows and procurement parameters.
- Define, lead the strategy and the execution of co-packing for the entity, through the animation of co-packers. Lead and follow the Key Performance Indicators. Define improvements plan.
- Participate to projects impacting Supply Chain which are initiated by the DG of Operations, the DOP and its entity.
- Be responsible for the implementation of best practices , the achievement of objectives. Pilot and follow the progress of improvement plans.
- Coordinate the Supply Chain Planning activities with the internal and external actors and relay the industrial constraints to them.
- Coordinate the S&OP processes between the Business Unit and the different partners (factory, co-packing, MSL)
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of expertise. Implement organizational changes.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Is customer oriented
- Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Brings added value to the customer CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
- Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
- Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
- Uses business data for continuous improvement
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
- Masters costs along the Supply Chain
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
- Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
- Acts / leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to our “métier”
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively