- To assist the Company’s Operational Manager and the HSE Manager in the organization and management and of the HSE within the Angola activities;
- To organize and coordinate the HSE Performance Surveillance of Agencies / Projects and Subcontractors (if applicable) and evaluate their HSE;
- To assist in the rollout and implementation of companies HSE programs;
- To coordinate the Company’s day by day HSE activities in the absence of the HSE Manager;
- Create and deliver In-House HSE awareness sessions;
- To Coach and train other HSE personnel;
- To interface and coordinate activities with other HSE personnel;
- Be part of the Emergency Response Team;
- Bring to the attention of the Company’s Operational Manager and HSE Manager significant HSE deviations;
- Conduct HSE Inspections across the organization, as well as to prepare the report;
- Participate in client’s HSE Inspections / Audits, as well as to follow up the close out of those;
- Participate in accident investigations as well as in the preparation of accident investigation reports;
- Assist in the preparation of the Monthly HSE Reports;
- Organize and participate in the elaboration of Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent;
- HSE Education / Trainings.
- Minimum of 7 years of solid experience in the Oil and Gas sector;
- Minimum of 5 years of solid experience in HSE – Oil and Gas sector.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND APTITUDES
- Problem Solving Oriented;
- Good Communication / Reporting Skills;
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Capacity to lead a team of HSE Officers;
- Spoken languages: Portuguese and English. French language desirable;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Able to prepare and deliver presentations;
- Able to speak in public (Toolbox Meetings, presentations, etc).