Career Opportunity with L’Oreal – Development Technician / Formulator
Key Job Accountabilities
Assist in developing, adapting and conducting experiments and protocols in a prompt manner with a view to creating and developing new products; ensuring follow-up and monitoring use of products over time.
- Create products through development stages defined with managers; draw up and/or approve operating procedures; evaluate product performance; ensure stability, conformity and safety; contribute to laboratory innovation projects
- Ensure successful follow-up on formula projects in line with specifications and lead times; provide feedback on the quality of the formula/product
- Work with support services and/ or contacts in industry and marketing; monitor and validate product manufacturing (Demi-Grand, factories, etc.) at each stage of development
- Ensure sustainable laboratory procedures to pass on knowledge and expertise
- Develop and safeguard knowledge (patents, etc.)
- Ensure lab resources are in good working order; ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality procedures in force in the laboratory
- Scientific and technical excellence
- Transforms scientific/technical knowledge into discovery or inventions
- Creates actives, technologies and products to maximize the perceived performance.
- Interprets results in the most relevant way and communicates them with integrity
- Continuously develops expertise and researches new technologies or methods. Shares and passes on scientific/technical expertise.
- Leverage digital to accelerate innovation, to open new areas of performance and develop connected cosmetic.
- Develops knowledge of consumers in all their diversity.
- Proposes creative ideas or scientific concepts based on consumer insights
- Translates consumer/market insights into outstanding product performance goals
- Generates big concepts or technologies
- Takes risks to create radical or disruptive innovation and manages them in an effective way
- Maximizes major innovation projects, prioritize and simplify
- Ensures compliance with quality, safety and sustainability.
Cooperative Leadership for Innovation
- Shares the vision and translate it into effective goals
- Acts with a local and global perspective to achieve the multipolar innovation goals
- Promotes collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance
- Fosters dialogue with the business and brands to transform innovation into big market opportunities.
- Acts / leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to our “métier”
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively