Job Family: Sales & Distribution
This role is responsible for rejuvenating the business into a sustainable distribution channel. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through other managers and their teams over periods of 1-2 years.
Additional Qualification Information Relevant tertiary qualification – 5 – 6 years relavant experience
CCM Level Manager of Managers
Key Result Areas
- Maximises the marketing focus and the business development opportunities through other managers and their teams.
- Drives various IT tools and processes.
- Drives operational excellence throughout area of supervision.
- Defines and implements marketing best operating practice.
- Defines performance parameters (incl. balanced scorecard) and measurements for area under supervision.
- Transforms and rejuvenates the business into a sustainable distribution channel.
- Drives BEE initiatives and performance contracts with BEE partners.
- Ensures that the relevant support structures are in place and maintained.
- Holds first line managers accountable for managerial work including selection performance management and talent management.
- Develops MOs and specialists under supervision.
- Selects potential MOs to sustain pipeline.
- Transforms and rejuvenates business into a sustainable distribution channel Maximises the marketing focus and business development opportunities Drives BEE initiatives and performance contracts with BEE partners Drives various IT tools and processes.
- Develops management structures and ensures that the relevant training and upskilling takes place. Ensures that the relevant support structures are in place and maintained Executes continuous talent management and performance management
- Proactively establishing and maintaining relationships to accomplish organisational goals. Focus is place on the ability to be socially adept, aware of own impact on others, acting with integrity and building trust.
- The ability to understand the big picture in which the business is operating, the inter-play between the different components and the impact on your specific business. This includes an understanding of commercial and financial principles.
- The ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions, by understanding issues and problems, evaluating the consequences of alternative solutions and to select the most appropriate alternative. Recommendations and decisions need to be implementable, effective and well thought through.
- Generating innovative solutions in work situations; applying “out of the box” thinking and challenging the status quo in dealing with work problems and opportunities.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; adapting one’s own style to accommodate the target audience.
- Assuming responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks and adhering consistently to standards of excellence. Ensuring that all relevant detail has been considered.
- Having achieved a Full performance level of technical knowledge, related to a specific role.
- The ability to perceive, interpret and translate information (stimuli) in order to competently performs processes and tasks at various levels of complexity within the organisation. It also includes the ability to apply analytical, integrative, lateral or systemic thinking; depending on the task at hand.