The Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) aims to introduce young and talented graduates to the world of banking with a firm business knowledge to guide a future career with Ecobank. It is creating the platform to develop you into the new generation of leaders.
What kind of applicants we are looking for:
- Very smart and self-driven Master’s degree holders who are assertive with an entrepreneurial mindset and problem solving abilities.
- STEM background (preferred)
- Young people who are willing to join our pan African bank with a focus on contributing to innovations in financial services while leveraging on technology as the main driver to customer acquisition and business growth in a fast changing fintech industry.
On the program, what you should expect from us among other things will be
- Sustained support for the duration of the process
- Effective and regular communication
- Coaching and feedback including career guidance
- Role model the Ecobank values and culture
- Clarity on performance expectations
Development Opportunities will be in the form of:
- Classroom training
- Online training
- Mentoring (Including Executive mentoring)
- On-the Job rotations
- Action Learning
You will be exposed to banking Operations & Technology, Product Mastery & Sales and Marketing, Credit, Controls and governance among many others.
These roles are open to Ghanaian nationals and those with Ghanaian work experience who are based in the UK or Europe.