EHS focal point for all onshore operations and environmental activities on logistics base and two ports and associated support vessels used in support of drilling operations
- Assures risk management including assessments are performed in accordance with the company’s Risk
- Management Processes
- Oversee implementation of operational systems and procedures to include but not limited to:
- Permit to Work System, Lock-out/Tag-out System.
- Conducts safety induction for all visitors and new employees.
- Lead and/or participate in an Incident Investigation finding the root causes and taking remedial actions
- Perform internal audits and 3rd party EHS compliance inspections
- Perform environmental audits to a ISO 14001 standard
- Ensure that all work being performed on any the company’s premises or areas of responsibility is done so in a safe manner in accordance the company’ss procedures.
- Liaise with Base management and department heads on EHS matters.
- Support and implement any Behavioral safety programmes in use by the company’s
- Perform in-house training as and when required.
- Chair monthly safety meetings for all staff at the company’s
- Ensure all KPIs are met as defined by the company’s management
- Financial Responsibility: Budget level accountability to be defined & agreed within EHS & Corporate Budget Guidelines.
- NVQ 3
- A formal qualification in EHS (minimum NEBOSH Gen cert) NEBOSH.
- Certified Auditor ISO9001, 14001 and 18001
- Passion for EHS
- Promotion of EHS values and the company’s behaviours
- Competent with computer packages
- Knowledge of operational and technical EHS issues
- Good interpersonal skills
- High personal integrity
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure.
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Committed to high EHS standards.
- Good communicator with open and constructive styles
- Able to lead and influence EHS at all levels.