Preference is given to local candidates with work authorisation in Kenya, Tanzania and in other African countries
The successful candidate will take responsibility for implementation and execution of Technology as a key line of business within G4S ensure the following:.
- The business objectives and performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
- The Regional Technology Strategy is executed
- Drive business development, design and implementation of technology solutions for customers.
Key performance areas
- Develop and implement a Technology Strategy, Technology Standards and Support for all countries with East Africa
- Set and achieve Business Development targets within Technology service lines in G4S East Africa region
- Establish trusted long term relationships with G4S East Africa customers and suppliers and ensuring that the benefits of global procurement agreements are passed on to the client
- Facilitate the delivery of service as per contract requirements.
- Relevant technical degree or diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management, sales and/or key account management within the technology sector.
- Formal experience within Technology Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a fast paced, competitive, blue chip/corporate service and quality aware environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as presentation skills
- Partnership development (including negotiation) capabilities.
- Business and commercially-minded
- Demonstrated business acumen and leadership skills
- Self-motivation and highly proactive with ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing needs
- Professional manner and attitude
- Computer literate
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of the Technology industry and the key players within the industry
- Knowledge of the applicable legislation and regulations
- Technology service requirements
- Africa security and health and safety legislations
- Management of technology projects
- Security Technology Solutions