The Engineer Manager coordinates the implementation of the asset management strategy and manages the assets of the company to ensure appropriate availability, reliability, quality and cost.
- Provide maintenance development guidelines for the team, including developing systems aligned to group and regional strategy
- Formulate and manage engineering budget, in relation to country budget
- Manage Plant & Equipment Investment Plan
- Engage in team development
- Manage the performance of team, ensuring compliance to Environment, Occupational Health & Safety requirements.
- Review and implement all engineering systems and processes
- Coordinate DF activities
- Manage the EOHS process
- Engineering Qualification (minimum 4 year degree level) in Mechanical or Electrical that is recognized by an internationally recognized engineering body.
- At least 5 years engineering experience at least 2 years of which are at a supervisory or managerial level.
- GCC Factories for RSA Plants
This role is being recruited for at the Careers in Africa London Summit in July. Applicants will be required to attend the Summit.