• Enterprise Application domain specialist within the Insurance industry. Specifically, Policy Administration System (PAS) platforms, Money Management, Claims Management, Underwriting, Calc and Rules Engines. Integration into Digital platforms, Front-office systems, BI (Business Intelligence) and MDM (Master Data Management) platforms, through respectively Business Process Management / Workflow and Enterprise Service Bus.
• Enterprise, Business Segment, Conceptual and Logical Application Architectures, Principles, Patterns and Standards.
• Governance and solution architecture compliance.
• NQF level – 6(3yr undergrad)/7(HONS)
• Tertiary Qualifications
• 7 years + related IT Architecture experience. Tertiary education. Multi-disciplinary application of wide knowledge spanning business and technology.
• EA practice certification e.g. Togaf or Zachman
Additional Experience required
• Proven track record in Core Insurance Application space. PAS replacement/ replatforming experience.
• Experience in broader Financial Services (incl. Banking) would be advantage.
• Experience with IBM Insurance Application Architecture (IAA) framework and/or ACORD Framework
• Application Portfolio Management