We are looking for highly motivated people based in SADC Region. Selected candidates will have a strong multi-disciplined engineering background (University degree or equivalent) with expertise in mechanical, instrumentation, electrical and control systems.
- Understands and complies with HSSE policies and procedures.
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded. Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with g specifications, recommendations and best practices.
- Must have basic knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance of various equipment associated with primary and utility equipment.
- Must be able to proactively recognize electrical/mechanical abnormalities and potential safety problems at and take appropriate action to prevent a serious safety hazard from developing and causing damage to equipment.
- Provide daily reports to the relevant manager on projects or daily work.
- Accurately report and update all equipment histories to effectively forecast equipment utilization and efficiency.
- Will be aware of procedures and options for identifying sources of information and technical advice.
- Will have sufficient product knowledge to repair and adjust minor mechanical/electrical components/systems and will be capable of reading applicable drawings and technical manuals.
- Work individually or with assigned FSR’s on the preventive/corrective maintenance.
Advanced knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance of rotating equipment is a must. Applicants should have previous experience in the maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning of rotating equipment and turbo machinery systems, preferably relating to gas turbines. An in-depth understanding of PLC-based control systems is a distinct advantage. Previous work experience in the Oil & Gas industry and knowledge of the associated driven equipment – centrifugal compressors, centrifugal pumps and generators is an advantage. Applicants must be willing to work on- and offshore.
The candidate should have:
- Customer focus;
- With effective communication skills;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English is essential;
- Engineering bachelor degree education;
- Must be Angolan national with South African work authorization;
- Experience working with rotating equipment.
The ideal candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package. Intensive on-the-job training will be provided to enable the selected person to become independent within a reasonable time frame.
Please apply through the button below. Please note that due to the number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted within 15 working days.