Our client is a leading O&G multinational business with operations across Africa, currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager for the operations in Maputo. The ideal candidate has experience working in multinational companies, leading the Finance department at strategic and operational level. We are looking for a dynamic candidate to take this leading position, to manage, control and report the country’s financial information.
Location: Maputo, Mozambique
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Systems and support
- Customer and stakeholder relations
- People management
- Business planning management for the Affiliate
- Financial reporting managed
- Financial policies formulation
- Consolidate affiliate financial data.
- Consolidate expense and capital forecasts for the Affiliate.
- Consolidate data required for the quarterly division management committee business review report..
- Compile statutory annual financial statements.
- Compile consolidated business plan for the Affiliate
Experience and Qualifications
- B Comm Hons Degree ;
- A CA qualification would be advantageous;
- Extensive relevant experience is essential managing a large Finance Department and team;
- Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Statutory regulations (IFRS).
- Understanding of taxation commercial law.
- Broad understanding of global & regional economies.
- Knowledge of financial principles
- Petroleum experience will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Good negotiation skills
- Innovation, Leadership, Planning, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
- Demonstrate good understanding of regulatory town planning
- Ability to locate and build effective project teams in various countries
- Ability to establish and maintain effective networks
- Self motivating and engaging personality
- Empathy, Energetic, Team player, Assertive, Persuasive, Independent and Self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Assertive and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerant
- Ability to work with people of various levels, both in the organisation and in the broader business environment
Please apply with your CV in English, showing your experience on the above requirements and competences, as well as your nationality and/or authorization to work in Mozambique.Please note that successful candidate will be contacted within 15 days and the status of your application can be reviewed in your profile.