Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in over 45 countries across 5 continents. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Australia and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products.
A global energy business delivering high quality fuels safely, swiftly and reliably at a fair price. A professional energy business taking great pride in our work. An ambitious energy business, growing fast by answering the unmet energy needs of markets across five continents.
We’re a new breed of global energy company: a company without peers that stands apart through the talent and unified spirit of more than 7,000 Puma People. Together, we possess a breadth of experience and range of expertise that underpins our competitive edge. During these exciting times at Puma Energy, where would you like to contribute?
Match your skills and experience to the advertised openings and let us know where you fit in.
- Accounting/audit/finance education
- Preferably some years experience in a financial/accounting role
- Experience preferably in 2 out of the following areas : accounting / stock control / credit control / treasury / business controlling
- Some experience in larger organisation or complex environment
- Fluent Portuguese & good English
- Angolan National or resident card holder