Position Summary Reporting to the Manager Budget & Planning, the Financial Analyst will ensure that monthly MIS reports are developed and discussed with departmental heads as well as coordinate budget process for AKUH,N.
- On monthly basis prepare financial, Statistical, Newsletters and budget variance reports
- Present budget variance reports to departmental heads
- In consultation with the budget & planning manager, various departmental heads and program administrators prepare budget for all departments
- Prepare feasibility studies for all projects and equipment
- Link with departmental managers to enable them understand financial and budget process in line with the organization’s goals
- Work out with departmental managers to map out overall pricing strategy
- Prepare weighted costs schedule foal all departments
- Participate in all team efforts as departmental needs arise
- Applicants must have a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration and CPA (K) professional qualification.
- S/he should have at least 6 years’ accounting experience with specialization in management accounting and budgeting.
- S/he should have managed financially complex organizations with evidenced initiative of good financial controls and systems.
- The successful candidate should be computer literate with excellent executive team player ability and highly developed corporate goal focus and interpersonal skills.