Business: Treasury – FICC -Corporate Sales and Derivatives Marketing
Servicing South African based corporates (Local and Multi Nationals) with regards to their foreign exchange and Money Market activities
- Revenue targets
- Developing a pipeline of FX deals
- Maintaining the day to day relationships with the clients .
- Servicing corporates in their Money Market and FX activity.
- Good understanding of the SA trade activity .
- Good understanding of financial products (Fx Spot, Fx forwards and options)-an advantange.
- Ability to source new business for the firm.
- Quant background-an advantage, not a requirement
- International work experience-an advantage
- Excellent people skills.
- Hard working, motivated, long term horizon to work in banking.
- Strong willingness to service clients
- Identifying and developing effective client relationships.
- Sets challenging goals and strives to succeed both personally and for the business.
- Influencing and Persuasiveness
- Astute commercial decisions based on an understanding of the company’s marketplace and the variables which impact on business success.
- Strong academic background
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics .
- MBA/M.Sc a distinct advantage .
- Mathematical skill-an advantage
- Relationship development/marketing skill-a must
- Energetic ,entrepreneurial, self motivated “go-getter”-a must
- Problem solving, effectively applying product knowledge