Reports to: Head of Sector / Head of National Key Accounts
- 2-4 National Account Manager
- National Account Manager in remote regions
- Commercial Manager
- Global Service Manager
- Global Solution Manager
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Retaining and growing business by identifying major new sales opportunities
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one-to-one long term relationships with key decision makers/ influencers up to C Level.
- Influences VF Account Sponsors, OpCo Board and Group decision makers to secure appropriate resource and delivery to nominated customers within milestones and timeframes
- Ensuring effective service delivery and customer satisfaction;
- Ensures (virtual) team works collaboratively with all other functions within Vodafone to drive the Vodafone Global Enterprise agenda and ensure alignment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Deep understanding of the customer’s business, it’s market and industry alongside key decision-makers and influencers in account organisation
- Ability to translate customer’s objectives and strategy into relevant VGE propositions
- Extensive and Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
- Broad understanding of telecom services / technology
- Customer facing presentation and influencing skill
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A proven track record in account relationship management including significant sales and service accountabilities of 5 yrs+ successful global accounts/enterprise solution selling
- Demonstrable track record of progress and success in a high technology business
- Demonstrated ability to influence at c-level
- Experience in complex change management and operating in a matrix, fast moving and technical environment.
- Ability to lead and manage an international and distributed team.
- Existing influential relationships in Industry and Account
- International – lived and worked abroad or worked in a global account management role for large amount of time.
- A sound understanding of a consultative, service solution based sales.
- Led a virtual account team
- Preferably an University degree.