1. To grow the Retail Assets of the bank.
2. To grow SME CASA for the bank.
3. To grow the Retail Asset and SME Fee income for the bank.
4. Increase the non – interest income by strengthening/modifying existing products and exploring new product/services lines
5. Support the bank in launching and managing the SME proposition/project
6. Set up KPI’s and SOP’s of the team, BM’s and CH’s in consultation with the Retail Bank Head.
7. Hire, train, motivate, track and manage performance of the team in consultation with Retail Bank Head and with the help of HR.
8. Set up a Daily Operating Rhythm for the sales team at branches.
Manage resources effectively and within budget.
- Collaboration with management &Retail Bank Head
- Managing the Retail Assets Sales team and SME team
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal: Regular contact withCorporate staff and Branch staff
External: Frequent contact with various vendors
- Minimum of 10 yrs of experience as Retail head, Sales Head or a regional head of a bank
- Masters in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Effective communication skills
- Hardworking and flexible individual
- Good team player
- Coordination skills
- Experience in managing sales teams and sales targets
- Carry out work in accordance with the banks procedures
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank