Reporting to: Retail Bank Head
Responsible for: Liabilities, Preferred Banking, Branch Network and Sales Team
Department: Retail Bank
Region: Dar Es Salaam
Purpose of Job
- To support the Retail Bank Head in managing the sales/branch network and meet CASA and fee goals of the bank.
- To grow CASA for the bank.
- To grow the Fee income for the bank.
- Increase the non – interest income by strengthening/modifying existing products and exploring new product/services lines
- Support the bank in launching and managing the preferred banking division
- Help the bank in setting up the contact centre
- Set up KPI’s and SOP’s of the branch sales team, BM’s and CH’s in consultation with the Retail Bank Head.
- Hire, train, motivate, track and manage performance of the branch sales team in consultation with Retail Bank Head and with the help of HR.
- Set up a Daily Operating Rhythm for the sales team at branches.
- Manage resources effectively and within budget.
- Collaboration with management &Retail Bank Head
- Managing & training the Branch Sales Team, BM’s and CH’s.
Interaction with Others
- Internal: Regular contact withCorporate staff and Branch staff
- External: Frequent contact with various vendors
- Minimum of 10 yrs of experience as Retail head, Sales Head or a regional head of a bank
- Masters in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Effective communication skills
- Hardworking and flexible individual
- Good team player
- Coordination skills
- Experience in managing sales teams and sales targets
- Carry out work in accordance with the banks procedures
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank