- Review credit appraisals from RMs and Relationship Officers to provide technical advice and way forward.
- Coordinate all Agribusiness activities in the bank, monitor and advisor Management on the best option to improve Agribusiness in the bank.
- Plan and execute the best strategies in formulation of Agribuisness products that will attract customers in the market.
- Supervise the preparation of MIS reports for Agribusiness Department and advice on abnormalities observed and suggest solutions to rectify.
- Review and implement Agribusiness department strategy to ensure objectives are achieved on a quarterly basis and implement measures to enhance performance.
- Coordinate budget objectives of the department to ensure targets are achieved as per approved bank’s budget.
- Prepare departmental budget and projections for growth in line with bank’s targets.
- Master’s holder in Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years of loan appraisals with 2 years in managing people
- Good knowledge of bank’s products and services, business environment awareness, knowledge of government policies relating to banking, BOT regulations, bank’s policies and procedures.
- Bank’s agribusiness products