Manage end-to-end delivery of HR services to all businesses in Angola. These services cover the entire employment life-cycle, including recruitment, on-boarding, payroll services, HR policy and process, learning & development, HR reporting, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
Manage an HR team of 15 people supporting 1000+ employees (the HR team will grow as the business grows) and ensure the team is high-performing: business aligned; uses effective processes; clear roles, responsibilities and goals; engaged; and technically competent.
Report directly to the Country General Manager and Global Head of HR.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Broad HR generalist experience and solid experience covering at least 3 of the following areas: compensation & benefits; recruitment; change management; talent management; learning & development, leadership development, employee/industrial relations
- Solid experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager gained in a large and fast-changing environment;
- University or equivalent level education in business administration or an HR related discipline;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English and comfortable presenting to senior audiences;
- Strong knowledge of and practical experience applying local labour law;
- Experience coaching senior managers;
- Strong execution skills, proven experience with translating strategy into action; understands how to prioritize and deliver on multiple tasks;
- Proven track-record in the implementation of pragmatic and workable solutions;
- Commercial and numerate;
- Overall responsibility for recruitment processes, tools, reporting and performance across Angola
- Ensure robust headcount and staffing planning
- Personally executive level recruitment end-to-end (leveraging the HR to help where appropriate);
- Ensure the company has effective employee relations (ER) policies and procedures, e.g. disciplinary and grievance, and that they are well understood and adhered to by managers and HR;
- Capability gap analysis and training needs analysis looking at both current and future requirements of the workforce; Work with the HRBPs for the different business to ensure that the company buys, builds or designs fit for purpose training solutions to address capability needs;
- Company-wide reporting and tracking of performance management activity, including completion rates;
- Planning and executing the annual compensation review process, e.g. market data analysis, linking pay to performance, budget planning and communication;
- Work with senior management and HRBPs to define mid to long term people plans / strategies aligned to the business strategy.
If you meet the above requirements and is interested in the above position, please apply with your CV in English through the apply button.
Please note that we will contact successful candidates within 15 days.