This organisation is looking for a Head of Manufacturing, with a strong operations background and an acute technical ability to develop its manufacturing strategy. The successful candidate should be able to deliver on the company’s needs including; strategy, operational efficiency, business revenue, profitability targets, and people development. The key areas for this role are strategy and technical thinking, but there is also a need for a candidate with a detailed understanding of distillation, and factory utilities, among other things.
The Head of Manufacturing must have a strong operations background with an acute technical ability to develop the manufacturing strategy of the organisation. The candidate should be able to deliver on the needs of the organisation including; strategy, operational efficiency, business revenue, profitability targets, and people development. The key areas for this role are strategy and technical thinking, but there is also a need for a candidate with a detailed understanding of distillation and factory utilities, among other things.
- Optimise production lines
- Review & rest ancillary workflow processes; timed protocols & techniques for various operations.
- Best practice for manual processes such as; folding, carton production, sealing and more
- People development: to ensure proper training of people for new technology
- Minimise capacity utilisation on a large scale
- Improve & rigidly enforce quality standards
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in a high-level manufacturing role
- Must have a good track record in the use and application of effective processes.
- Should have an operational background with high technical ability and strategic thinking
- Must have a detailed understanding of: Electrics, Factory utilities, Power generation, Distillation – crude alcohol to ENA
- Should have experience in: alcohol bottling/filling experience in various formats; sachets & other flexible packaging, PET bottles, glass
- Ability to come up come up solutions and execute action plans
- Excellent technical knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to collaborative management